or make 4 interest-free payments of
$6.50 AUD fortnightly with
You may be familiar with the beautiful herb of hyssop - here's the Oil!
Ancient texts, including the Bible, described the many benefits of hyssop or Hyssopus officinalis. Today, the herb still provides these same benefits and is in wide use. When steam-distilled, the plant produces a very potent essential oil. Below is additional information on hyssop oil.
Hyssop oil is currently used in aromatherapy to help treat problems linked to the respiratory and digestive systems. It can also be used to potentially bring relief to arthritic pain, sores, bruises, toothaches and ear pain. It also contributes to the regulation of blood pressure and acts as a calming substance for anxiety and hysteria.
Other uses of hyssop oil are:
• Antispasmodic — Hyssop oil may help relieve spasms in the respiratory system, nervous system, muscles and intestines.
• Antiseptic — When applied on wounds, it can help them from becoming infected. The essential oil can also help wounds, cuts and bruises heal faster.
• Massage and bath oils — When used as either one, hyssop oil helps relieve pain and fatigue. It can also be used to address menstrual pain.
• Febrifuge — This herbal oil may help lower body temperature and fever.
• Cicatrisant — It is often used on skin problems, such as insect bites, rashes, boils and even (chicken) pox. It may even be used on scars to make them disappear quicker.
• Stimulant — Oil of hyssop may stimulate several systems in your body. For instance, it helps stimulate your digestive system to ensure better metabolism and nutrient absorption. It is also used to stimulate the nervous, endocrine, circulatory and excretory systems.
Success! Feel free to
or head to your